Juggling school, cricket, karate and my music hasn't been easy but it has made me a very disciplined and hard working kid and I believe that that is a vital part in being successful in whatever field you choose. Having learnt all these attributes from such a young age, it has created such an amazing foundation for what I hope to be a bright future.
I have played for the Surrey team from the age of 7. I have also played 2-3 years above my age group for my club and as of this year, I have started playing adult cricket for a higher division for my club. Despite everyone in the adult team being so much older than me and towering over me, I thrive in challenging situations and haven't been fazed by that. I open batting for the adult team and i have consistently been scoring big.
- Cricket doesn't have a ranking system as such but i am the main wicket keeper and batsman in my age group for Surrey.
- I averaged 95.6% in batting this season in the surrey league and got 800+ runs this season which is an outstanding amount.
- I won the karate British nationals, got gold in the European championships( twice) and got gold in the karate world championships.
- I was asked to train with the Karate Olympic squad for 2028 however i won't be as i will be focusing on Cricket more.
- I am currently on a full scholarship in one of the top schools in the UK. I am the school prefect and school leader for drama and English.