I did my debut for the A team when I was 14 years old in a cup game for my first club KIF Örebro. In the professional league in Sweden I did my debut when I was 17 years old and that same year I played in the Women's Champions League against PSG and PAOK. Against PAOK I scored a goal.
- 2012 - 2016: KIF Örebro and I did 19 appearances. U15 and U17 Swedish National team.
- 2017 - 2018 - Hammarby IF where I made 41 appearances and also represented the U23 Swedish National team.
- 2019 - KIF Örebro. I was rehabilitating an ACL injury this season and made 12 appearances.
- 2020 - Piteå IF and made 20 appearances. I also represented the U23 Swedish National team.
- 2021 - Sevilla FC and made 2 appearances (Half season).
- 2021-2022 - Napoli Femminile and so far made 12 appearances.
An important thing about me is that I was born in Sweden but both my parents were born in Turkey, which makes it possible for me to to have a Turkish citizenship.
I am also a student and currently studying in distance Economics in a Swedish University because i live in Italy.
Another interest I have is learning languages. I currently speak 3 languages fluently (Swedish, English and Aramaic). Spanish and Italian are languages that I also can speak however not yet fluently so it is a work in progress.