Report This Page
If you think that the content on this page this page contravenes our Terms & Conditions please let us know and we will take a look.
Karola Bejenaru - Tennis Player
- DOB: 29/06/1997
- Hand used: right
- Height: 1’78
- Racket: Babolat Aero
- Strings: Solinco Hyper G
- Clothing: Lucky in love
- Shoes: Nike / adidas
- Any Sponsors: Lucky in Love/ Solinco / Sport endorse / Sport marketing
- Favourite Player: Serena Williams, Rafael Nadal
- Career Aspirations: Top 10 WTA
- Favourite Tournament: Wimbledon
- Best Surface: Hard
- Best Win: Beating top 150 WTA player
- Goals for Year: top 500 WTA
- Favourite Quote: ‘’Trust the process’’
Aims & Goals
- My goal this year is to get into top 500 WTA and above. I would like to play as many tournaments as I can to achieve this goal for 2022.
I have been playing tennis for 17 years at the highest level. I have played on all surfaces and in many different conditions.
- I have finished my GCSE’s and did a Sport & Exercise Science course.
- I finished tennis Europe under 14 top 20 then moved to juniors ITF where I finished 101.
- Now I am playing professionally on the ITF pro circuit where I am currently WTA 906 and my carrier high being 746 in singles.
- For my doubles, my current ranking is WTA 414 with the highest WTA 414.
For the past years I’ve been close to Karola and understand the hard work and dedication she puts in every training to achieve her goals.
From the start I’ve always believed in my daughter. I saw her potential from a young age. I have seen her develop and mature very quickly into a professional tennis player. She is capable of achieving great things with her determination alone.