Aims & Goals
This is not the easiest question to answer. After so many disruptions and setbacks over the years, on some level, I am just looking to give myself one final opportunity to play the sport that I love and see where my personal ceiling is. I could tell you I see myself cracking the Top 10 in the sport and winning grand slams, but I prefer to under promise and overdeliver. I am also realistic and recognize that my ability to achieve any of my goals are dependent on my financial resources and the number of tournaments I am able to get myself to. Hence, as an initial goal, I hope to play a full 2022 season and reach the Top 750. On the assumption that I achieve this goal, I believe I will have earned the right to pursue the sport for an additional year and will re-evaluate my goals accordingly.
- Won Gold Medal in Doubles and Silver in Singles at the European Maccabiah Games in Budapest, whilst serving as the Manager of the Junior Team – 2019
- Qualified to participate in the Australian Open Junior Grand Slam Championships – 2013
- Represented South Africa and reached the semi-finals at the AJC (African Junior Championships) – 2013
- Runner-up at the South African U18 Junior Nationals – 2012
- Numerous Regional and National titles throughout Junior Career