Aims & Goals
- My goal is to be number one within the next 18 months and rise up on the WTA/ITF ranking platforms.
- My goal is to be in the main draw of all four Grand Slams at a senior level and reach the top 20 of the WTA rankings. It would also be an honour to play Fed Cup for my country.
- On the European tour, I want to play league in France and Germany Division 1, and Switzerland.
- In order to achieve my goals on the tennis tour, my first goal would be to compete consistently on tour full time, year-round. For this, I would need financial help. It would also be helpful to have some clothing, equipment and supplement sponsors in the future which would ease some of the pressure financially.
As a junior, I competed in Europe, Asia and Oceania on the ITF tour. Due to financial difficulty, I struggled to travel internationally consistently to be able to rise on the WTA tour. I have also been part of leagues in Australia, France and Germany. In 2019, I was the number one player in my French Team.
Throughout my junior career, I was fortunate to have the opportunity to work with Peter McCraw – a world renowned leader in the coaching world. His experiences range from working with IMG players (Sharapova, Vaidisova and Jankovic) to tennis federations in New Zealand, Australia and Israel. I believe that as a result of his expertise, I was able to rise within six months from no ITF ranking to 116 in the world. It was an important experience in my life.
I am currently enrolled in a Bachelor of International Studies at RMIT University in Melbourne. I believe a sporting career doesn’t last for the rest of your life and education opens many doors. It is important as an athlete and as a person to be a well-rounded individual.
- Australia: 42 (career high ranking)
- France: – 4/6
- ITF: 1568