Report This Page
If you think that the content on this page this page contravenes our Terms & Conditions please let us know and we will take a look.
Elsa Wan - Tennis Player
- DOB: 08.12.2003
- Hand Used: Right
- Height: 163cm
- Racket: Currently using YONEX E-Zone 98, 285 gm
- Strings: Signum Pro
- Clothing: Mixed.
- Shoes: Asics (US8)
- Any Sponsors: NO
- Favourite Player: Serena Williams
- Career Aspirations: To play a Grand Slam
- Favourite Tournament: Australian Open
- Best Surface: Hard & Clay
- Best Win: ITF Junior Singapore (J5) 2017, Singles Finalist & Doubles Champions.
- Goals for Year: To play as many junior tournaments.
- Favourite Quote: You will regret someday if you dont do your best now.
Aims & Goals
- To get into top 100 ITF Junior.
- 2019 Junior FED CUP Paribas Cup Asia/Oceania Final Qualifying Round, Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2019 FED CUP Asia & Oceania Group II, Kuala Lumpur.
- 2019 & 2018 Kunming International Tennis Tournament, China.
- 2019 Gemdale Junior Tournament (U16), Shenzhen, China.
Education & Rankings:
- Home schooling and English is main spoken and written language.
- Current National Ranking: #2, Singles & #1, Doubles
- Best ITF Juniors Ranking: #721 (2018)
Raphael Maurer, Head coach at Barcelona Tennis Academy, Spain.
She has the potential to become one of the best player in Asia. She needs to train in a professional tennis environment which will allow her to reach her full potential.
Gilles De Sausa, former 500 ATP. Barcelona, Spain.
She is very hardworking, talented and discipline towards her training at all times. She\'s always giving her very best when she is competing with other players. With more exposure and international tournament, I am very sure that she will be one of the top PRO players.
Sly Black, former coach of Coco Guff. Hua Hin, Thailand.
Elsa has excellent feel. She is akin to Martina Hingis. Her court strategy and court craft is excellent. Needs more power in her game due to her physique.